Self-Employed (Own Business)
Start or Expand your own business to obtain Croatian Residency
- You are required to have a business plan with start-up capital of around 27,000€, with which, your business will be founded and operative.
- This business can make property investments if required.
- 51% of company shares are to be held by the owner / residency applicant.
- It is required to hire at least 3 Croatian Nationals full-time.
- You should hire yourself as an employee of the company and pay yourself a gross salary that meets or exceeds the average gross salary in the Republic of Croatia in the previous year, currently 1,180€ per month.
Our services allow you to obtain a Croatian Residency, renew your current Croatia Residency, secure a Permanent Croatia Residence or obtain Croatia Citizenship with a Croatian Passport. All services are offered for Croatian immigration in various languages and cover everything required to allow you and your family to work and live in Croatia. Once your Croatian Residency is achieved, you will have freedom of movement to visit most of countries in Europe, with only your Croatian Residency card.